Redefining multibeam imaging
The Oculus range of multibeam imaging sonars offers single and dual-frequency models with unparalleled image quality in a compact, rugged form factor.
- Frequencies from 375kHz to 3.0MHz
- Operating ranges from 0.1m up to 200m
- Wide 130°horizontal and 20° vertical apertures
- Angular resolutions of down to 0.25°
- Range resolutions of down to 2mm
- Ultra-fast update rates of up to 40Hz
- Depth ratings of 500m, 1000m and 4000m
- Simple, intuitive operator software
Designed for use on anything from small inspection-class ROVs to larger working-class platforms, the Oculus series offers operating ranges of up to 200m and depth ratings down to 4000m. An Oculus to suit every challenge.
What is Oculus?
Watch our video to find out more about how Oculus can work for you.
Alternatively, use the button below to get in touchContact Us
The benchmark in multibeam imaging sonars. The Oculus M-Series offers single and dual-frequency models, unparalleled image quality in a compact, rugged form factor and depth rated to 500m.
All the benefits of the Oculus M-Series but with the advantage of a titanium housing to give a depth rating of 1000m.
The 4000m depth rated titanium housing allows the Oculus MD-Series to withstand pressures of deep-sea working.